Monday, December 17, 2007

Vote For Me!

Last week one of my very favorite kid and family photographers, Tara Whitney, had a contest on her blog to decide on her best foot picture of the year. She also opened it up to other photographers to submit their favorite feet images and she picked one of my pictures! I submitted this picture:



It's my favorite picture of the year. I don't know why I love this shot so much. Maybe because they are some of my favorite people. Maybe because it was such a fun family shoot. I think it just totally embodies who their family is just by looking at their feet.

So go to Tara's blog and vote for number 3!!! Voting ends Wednesday morning at 9am PST. To vote you must leave it in her comments and only vote once or else your votes will get thrown out! I think I get a canvas print of the image or something like that. That's not important. I'm just a super competitive person and want to win :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:50 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I going to vote for you. Its a really cool shot

 

Post a Comment

<< Home