Thursday, November 29, 2007

St. Clair Family

I woke up yesterday morning with total deja vu. Last year I shot the St. Clair's family session on a very windy and very cold day. The park we were going to shoot at was closed (I didn't even know parks could close at that time) and we shot most of their session in their home. When I looked out the window yesterday morning the Santa Ana's were already blowing hard. I called Christine about 5 times to let her know that I thought we should reschedule because I didn't want a repeat of last year. But she said there was no wind at her house and the park we were shooting at was 5 minutes from her place. I'm so glad I didn't reschedule because the weather was basically perfect! All Taylor wanted to do was go on the swings so we got a few quick family shots and then headed over to the playground. That girl loves her swings!

Thanks to the St. Clair family! I'm glad we had better weather this year than last year. Here are some of my favorites and a slideshow!











Labels:

1 Comments:

At 12:55 AM, Blogger Amelia . Lyon said...

What a sweet family session! Oh, and I just saw your prego photos on Jessica's blog...you are a total hotty as a pregnant lady! So sad I haven't seen you in so long, I am so excited for you, you are going to looooove having a little boy! Let me know if you need any help with anything!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home