Sunday, November 25, 2007

Rachael & Abel

Pasadena is one of my favorite cities. Not just because that's where my Bruins play, but also because it's an awesome place to shoot. This was my first time shooting an engagement session in Old Town. There are so many great alleys and fun places to shoot. Rachael and Abel hang out there often so it was the perfect place to take their engagement pictures. There's a really cute fire station and since Abel is a fireman for LA we stopped by for some pictures. The nicest fireman let us in!

Abel and Rachael are getting married in December. I don't want to give away too many details about their wedding, but it will be a first for me so check back! For now here are some of my favorite pictures and the slideshow!












Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, Blogger sandie jo salisbury said...

B E A U T I F U L ! I love the last one in the elevator the BEST!

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger Jennifer Elaine said...

Love the firehouse pics! Hope you are feeling well:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home