Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The Miller Family

When I was in Pasadena last week I fit in a session with another one of my awesome families from last year. The Millers were one of my favorite families to shoot last year. Since we did the beach last year we went to the Huntington Gardens for a different look. I've never been to the Huntington Gardens before, but it's an AMAZING location. I learned the hard way that it's not actually in Pasadena, but in San Marino just so you know and don't get lost like I did :) We spent most of our time in the children's garden, which had lots of great places to shoot. Julie brought along a fun change of outfits for the kids. I love when parents do this because the kids have fun with it. Whether it's scarves and hats or your kids favorite dress up clothes it is always a fun extra to the shoot.

Thanks so much to the Miller family! I hope we can do it again next year. Here are some of my favorites and a slideshow!














Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

These are really great. Cute kids

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger sandie jo salisbury said...

these are so cute. I love the scarfs at the end!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home