Monday, November 19, 2007

Michelle & Shawn

Last week I met Michelle and Shawn in Huntington Beach on an absolutely gorgeous November day. Shawn is the unofficial mayor of Huntington Beach. He knows everyone. I didn't believe it at first, but while we were shooting down at the beach he got stopped by one of his friends and we saw another one while we were shooting on Main Street. It's true, he is the mayor :) Michelle and Shawn were neighbors before they started dating. A few years later and they just bought their first house together! How exciting!

Michelle and Shawn are having a backyard wedding next April. It will be one of my first weddings back after the baby and I'm excited to shoot without my bump. It's a lot easier :) Here are a few of my favorite pictures and a slideshow! Enjoy!













Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:35 PM, Blogger Trista said...

Hey Drew!

These are awesome!! Numbers 8&9 are my favorites..I love the sun flare/star effect..how'd you do that???!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home