Thursday, November 15, 2007

The Imus Family

I'm sure you recognize this cute family from my website and past blogs. The Imus family was one of my favorite family sessions from last year! Their girls are gorgeous and Jennifer and Ron are two of the nicest people I've ever met. Last year we shot their session at the beach and little Kendall did not like the sand. We tried the park this year and she did much better. Although, she still needed her fruit snacks to get those smiles :) I've never seen a kid who loves fruit snacks so much!

Thank you so much to the Imus family for being such loyal clients! I can't wait for your session next year! Here's your slideshow!









Labels:

3 Comments:

At 2:39 PM, Blogger katy said...

The last one of the daughter in the leaves is adorable! Nice work.

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger Michelle Greene Photography, Orange County, CA said...

I agree, the leaves picture is spectacular!

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Jennifer Elaine said...

These are awesome Drew! Dito everyone on the the leaves picture.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home